Saturday, April 13, 2013

Belly "Feed The Tree"

Here's another Weekend Post:

This song reminds me of my friend Teri, who was never shy about voicing her opinion.  I remember getting a letter from her that contained the usual, "Here's what's going on in my life" kind of stuff that people used to write in letters.  Then, apropos of nothing, she wrote, "And I can't stand that damn 'Feed The Tree' song!"


Hear the song on Youtube.

Weekend posts are a chance to revisit songs that have happy memories, not of anything in particular, other than just hearing the tunes.

Many of these songs were tracks that I played during my 90s stint as an Alternative/Modern Rock radio show.  They're tunes that I hardly hear these days, but are wonderful to revisit.

Click on the "Weekend Posts" label below, to see other posts like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment