Sunday, January 20, 2013

Supreme Beings Of Leisure "Never The Same"

Here's another Weekend Post:

Well, I've officially been doing this so long, that I think songs from the early 2000s qualify for weekend posts, as throw-back tunes you (and I) may have forgotten about.

In fact, I had this song in my head yesterday, but I could not come up with the name of the song or the band.  I was stuck on the fact that it samples The Turtles.  It's probably been a decade since I've actually listened to it, but it still sounds good . . .


Hear the song on Youtube.

Weekend posts are a chance to revisit songs that have happy memories, not of anything in particular, other than just hearing the tunes.

Click on the "Weekend Posts" label below, to see other posts like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment