Friday, October 12, 2012

Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here"

This one is a memory that will resonate with folks I went to high school with . . .

I certainly associate my discovery of Pink Floyd, with my discovery of the fact that a lot of kids I went to high school with really liked to smoke pot.

No judgement here---but I never really cared for it.  Pot or Pink Floyd.

I mean, I didn't totally hate it.  But I didn't live for it either.  I didn't see it as this mind-blowing experience that I could spend hours talking about.  Pot or Pink Floyd.

Though we all had to agree, there WAS one cool mind-blowing thing about "Wish You Were Here."

We went to high school with a kid named Michael Tinkham.

Listen to the song at the 2:31 mark.  The guitar is saying his name, right?  You hear it, right?

And you're not even high!  (Or maybe you are.  Again, no judgement here.)


Have your mind blown, on Youtube.

1 comment: