Sunday, August 12, 2012

Anthrax "I'm The Man"

Here's another Weekend Post:

In looking for yesterday's song, I came across this one, which I haven't heard in a million years.  This one always made me laugh, for the awkward-but-brilliant rap-rock fusion that presaged the late 90s by a half-dozen years.

And yes, I have blogged about Anthrax, two days in a row.  Go figure.


Hear the song on Youtube.

Weekend posts are a chance to revisit songs that have happy memories, not of anything in particular, other than just hearing the tunes.

Many of these songs were tracks that I played during my 90s stint as an Alternative/Modern Rock radio show.  They're tunes that I hardly hear these days, but are wonderful to revisit.


Click on the "Weekend Posts" label below, to see other posts like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment