Sunday, July 8, 2012

Morphine "Cure For Pain"

Here's another Weekend Post:


A friend mentioned that 15 years had passed (as of this week) since Mark Sandman of Morphine passed away.


And I thought of this song, when I was posting yesterday's tune. 


There may never be a cure for stupidity or apathy, but maybe someday, "there'll be a cure for pain . . . "



Hear the song on Youtube.

Weekend posts are a chance to revisit songs that have happy memories, not of anything in particular, other than just hearing the tunes.

Many of these songs were tracks that I played during my 90s stint as an Alternative/Modern Rock radio show.  They're tunes that I hardly hear these days, but are wonderful to revisit.

Click on the "Weekend Posts" label below, to see other posts like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment