Sunday, July 22, 2012

Daft Punk "Around The World"

Here's another Weekend Post

I was sitting here, working on my blog.

My wife was sitting at her computer, doing some research on Frida Kahlo, because she is going to be doing a Frida-related lesson for her first workshop at our in-home Art Studio, The Art Shed.

"What does Daft Punk mean?" she asked.

"It's a band.  Where did you pull that name from?"

"Frida Kahlo is wearing a t-shirt that says 'Daft Punk.'"

Yeah, I don't think Daft Punk was around when she was, but it did give me an idea for today's Weekend Post . . .



Hear the song on Youtube.

Weekend posts are a chance to revisit songs that have happy memories, not of anything in particular, other than just hearing the tunes.

Many of these songs were tracks that I played during my 90s stint as an Alternative/Modern Rock radio show.  They're tunes that I hardly hear these days, but are wonderful to revisit.

Click on the "Weekend Posts" label below, to see other posts like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment