Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bare Jr. "You Blew Me Off"

Here's another Weekend Post:

Like yesterday, more adrenaline.  Though this one resonated with me less.

In in 90s, if "she blew me off," it didn't turn me on.  No, it was more likely to send me into the studio to play the Velvet Crush song, and forget about her

But I still liked bouncing around to this one.


Hear the song on Youtube.

Weekend posts are a chance to revisit songs that have happy memories, not of anything in particular, other than just hearing the tunes.

Many of these songs were tracks that I played during my 90s stint as an Alternative/Modern Rock radio show.  They're tunes that I hardly hear these days, but are wonderful to revisit.

Click on the "Weekend Posts" label below, to see other posts like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment