Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ryan Montbleau "Yeah Man"

I've gone through this incredible life change.

I had no idea unhappy I was, until just recently.  But then I was introduced to some ideas, some life concepts that really opened my eyes.

I've never been one who's been open to motivational speakers or self-help gurus or any of that.  But this guy is different.

And if you take just a minute to hear his word, his message, I think your life will be transformed, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVQVaGnxvSQ




Okay, okay, just kidding.  But I think this would be a fun prank for you to play on your friends.  I'm guessing you can do a better job than I can.  Send the link in an email with a note that lays it on thick, telling your friends that you've gone through some radical changes---increased wealth!  massive weight loss! dating a supermodel!---and tell that that the key to your success is in the motivational video in the link.

Good for a harmless bit of fun . . .


Hear the song on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment