Thursday, May 24, 2012

Phillip Phillips "Home"

I know a lot of you folks don't watch American Idol and really don't care.

Each year there is a special, new song written specifically to be the American Idol winner's first single.  And, almost without exception, they are terrible.

Yes, they are bad Pop songs.  But even for Pop songs, they tend to be just terrible.

So I'm posting this tune, by last night's American Idol winner Phillip Phillips.  And yes, I can imagine that the few of you who haven't already dismissed this post, are dismissing it now due to that improbable name.

But give this song a listen.  This is actually something that might sound good, respectable even, on mvyradio.


Hear the song on Youtube.

4 comments:

  1. I agree PJ. Hope to hear this soon on mvy. Phil's version of Volcano was respectable too I thought. Something about him reminds me of Ben Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checkout our website for buying guide about sewing machine.
    Stapler sewing machine

    ReplyDelete