Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pavement "Cut Your Hair"

Here's another Weekend Post:

I know most of you can't see me, knowing me mostly from the radio and the web.

But if you are someone who sees me on a regular basis, you've probably said to me, "You need a haircut."

Yes. I look a little ragged. I know. I'll get it cut this week. I just haven't had time.

Anyway . . . for the weekend posts I thought I'd combine my need for a haircut, with my love of the alt-rock 90s.


See the video on Youtube.

Weekend posts are a chance to revisit songs that have happy memories, not of anything in particular, other than just hearing the tunes.

Many of these songs were tracks that I played during my 90s stint as an Alternative/Modern Rock radio show. They're tunes that I hardly hear these days, but are wonderful to revisit.

Click on the "Weekend Posts" label below, to see other posts like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment