Sunday, September 25, 2011

Jeff Tweedy "My Humps"

Well, I was a little surprised that I didn't hear anyone shout out this request from the audience when I saw Wilco on Tuesday, but I know people had to be thinking about it.

Have you heard that Jeff Tweedy performed some Black Eyed Peas songs recently? And "Single Ladies."

Pretty F-N hilarious!

Also, check out the last video. I found it on Youtube and by the title information, I thought I had stumbled upon something that would be akin to the scenario in Tuesday's blog entry, where Tweedy berates an audience member.

Instead, he says something pretty beautiful and powerful, about why people should shut the F- up.


Hear Jeff Tweedy read "My Humps" on Youtube.


"I've Got A Feeling" on Youtube.


See "Rock That Body" on Youtube.



Hear him do Beyonce's "Single Ladies" on Youtube.


Tweedy mocks some talking audience members, on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment