Saturday, January 15, 2011

Self "Cannon"

Here's another Weekend Post:

Last weekend I wrote about a song that was a bit obscure, from a band some folks remember from the 90s.

If you were to remember them at all, you might recall this tune.

I don't know why we all thought this was funny, but we always like to call out "Beep!" at the points in the song where there are little electronic Beeps. Listen for them, buried in the mix.



Weekend posts are a chance to revisit songs that have happy memories, not of anything in particular, other than just hearing the tunes.

Many of these songs were tracks that I played during my 90s stint as an Alternative/Modern Rock radio show. They're tunes that I hardly hear these days, but are wonderful to revisit.

Click on the "Weekend Posts" label below, to see other posts like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment