Friday, December 18, 2009

Free Dar Williams, Stephen Kellogg, Brett Dennen and more

"HATS!!! FIVE DOLLARS!!! GET YOUR FIVE DOLLAR HATS, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!!! FIIIIIIVVVVVVVVEE DOLLASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!"

We were headed into Baltimore's Camden Yards to see the Red Sox versus the Orioles.

Screaming at the top of his lungs, was a guy with a table full of Major League Baseball caps.

"GET YOUR FIVE DOLLAR HATS!!!"

My buddy Tom said, "Hold up, I'll get something for the kid."

"Give me a hat. How much?"

"TWELVE DOLLARS!"

The real story: He had a couple hats for $5, most were $12.

So let me say to you "FREE MUSIC! FREE MUSIC! CLICK BELOW FOR FREE MUSIC!!!"

Is it "Free?" Well, they want your email address, so they can put you on their mailing list. But the mailing lists are for the bands listed. So if you like the bands, you probably wouldn't mind some info on them from time to time, right?

Disclaimer: This offer is from Vanguard Records, a great independent label, dedicated to REAL artists. This offer comes from them, not me or mvyradio. If you don't like what the songs are, or what else comes in your mailbox, I can't help you. End of my Holiday Disclaimer Of Joy.

Enjoy the free-ish-ness!









1 comment:

  1. PJ: I'm so glad to find your blog. Though my browsing is usually pretty directed and not very aimless, my love for MVY dictates that we like a lot of the same music. I hope to check back from time to time and see what you are thinking. Maybe I'll even tell you what I'm thinking. P.S. I just got an HTC Hero running Android 1.5. Do you know of any apps that let me hear the regular Mvy stream? I can find mymvy on flycast but I really like to hear the DJ's too.

    ReplyDelete