Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jackson Browne "Here"

"Shrink" the movie, didn't exactly get blazing reviews. Heck, did you know it was already out on DVD? Did you know that it came out at all?

But how many Soundtracks are in your CD collection, where the music is 10 times better than the movie? Happens all the time.

Jackson Browne doesn't have a new record, but he does have a cool new tune featured in "Shrink" and on the Soundtrack.

Oddly, he sounds a little like Paul Westerberg on this one, don't you think?

Hear Jackson Browne "Here"

See the video featuring Jackson Browne in the studio, and see the movie trailer, here

1 comment:

  1. Bought it, love it, wish I knew how to do something with a bass line other than the plain Em I know how to play. True story: I once might have been in the same small Wisconsin town as Jackson Browne when he was here a couple years ago for the Steel Bridge Festival. I didn't see him. I didn't attend even one performance by anybody but I did participate in a Garageband seminar put on by our Apple systems engineer.

    ReplyDelete